Monday, September 28, 2009

Life History of ash juniper

Life history refers to the set of adaptations of an organism that more or less directly influence its survival and reproductive success. It includes reproductive rate and output, age at first reproduction, seed germination, longevity and dispersal, growth rate and pattern as well as many other characteristics of the organism....
Digging up the root of my confusion if no one planted it then how does it grow? And why are some hellbent upon there being an answer while some are quite content to answer 'I don't know'? Oh and fallen leaves should curse their branches for not letting them decide where they should fall and not letting them refuse to fall at all
If you're not sure right now then please take a moment, but I need your signature before you leave. When I sleep I'm usually dreaming but more and more there's only one. Where every hired gun I've ever fired is making love to you while I look on. Oh and fallen leaves should curse their branches for not letting them decide where they should fall and not letting them refuse to fall at all. Digging up the root..

No comments: